Midwest PMS, LLC (“Midwest PMS” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use the Midwest PMS mobile application (the “App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect in this App, and to information we collect through email, text messages, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that we collect offline or on any other Midwest PMS apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App, or to information that you provide to any third party.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as provided under Contact Information below. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App either directly from you when you provide it to us or by automated means while you use the App. When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or payment information (“personal information”). We may also collect information that is about you but individually does not identify you. Information you provide to us may include records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us, your responses to any surveys you choose to complete, details related to transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders (including financial information), and your search queries within the app. Information collected automatically may include:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your Mobile Device (as defined in the Terms of Service) and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device, but only with your additional consent. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This App may collect real-time information about the location of your device, but only with your additional consent.
We do not use information derived from the App to track your activities over time or across third-party websites, apps, or other online services, and the App therefore does not perform differently if it receives a do-not-track request.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Where you choose to provide your location information, we may use that information to tailor the content presented in the application or to verify your location for security purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose any aggregated or de-identified information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Midwest PMS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Midwest PMS about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Midwest PMS, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases we may be unable to delete your personal information without also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the profile information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Midwest PMS LLC, 11347 Business Park Circle, Firestone, CO, 80504.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment information you provide is transmitted directly to a third-party payment processor through an encrypted connection. We do not access or store your payment information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you do not reuse a password that you also use with another website or app, and that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Midwest PMS LLC
11347 Business Park Circle
Firestone, CO 80504